Saturday, September 02, 2006

Not a good race for me.


Fukusan was in the lead of the N1 calss, the race I wanted to win, and he was leading by a long way!

Then he got caught by no 2, and was finally passed just before the line. Great race Fukusan! Hard luck though mate!

Nice air from Toshiosan below in the buggy class. :)



Nice shot from the world challenge class!


I tried to start a race using a type of tire that I'd never used before. That gave me a whole host of set-up issues that any EXPERIENCED racer could have predicted! What a shame, but I still had fun! My phone ran of battery so there is not much video I'm afraid :( and I got a puncture on my scooter on the way back home! But I'm back now, and I'll try and get video up later! Can't wait until next week at J & K!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

おつかれ~

イイトコ写してくれてありがとー
ウチのブログで使わせてもらうで~

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home