Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Carbon upper deck for TA05

Someone gave me carbon upper deck for my TA05. I had to cut it down as the front bit just wouldn't go on without getting in the way of the steering tie rod. However, it should give me more rigidity.
I tried to cut with my nippers though :(

I also cut down the rear stiffening plate. But I'm not sure that that was a smart move, as some rigidity has been lost. I think it has enough though.

I also picked up this hunk of junk as a part time esc for the mini. Should keep my girl happy. She is busily painting the body pink. Might be ready by tomorrow!

I will also have my Dodge Stratus 2 body ready by the weekend. Should give me more downforce and a better balanced car. Especially for racing in the stock class. I'll let you see it when I'm done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home