Saturday, September 09, 2006

Power on circuit.

It's free, and it's pretty far away, but it is a nice circuit to drive. I went there with Matsuka san who also does RC by scooter, but he has a nicer one than me! It was a really good day. We had a splash of rain, but it soon dried up. I really got to grips with setting up the rebound too, the car is nice and soft now, which I seemed to have worked out is better for tarmac. Should be ready for the Tamiya Challenge tommorow at J&K, IF the weather is dry (but it looks suspiciously like it will rain) and if I'm not ill. I think I have a fever coming...
Anyway, here is the track

Matsuka san, It's a bad hair day I think!

Matsuka sans TA05, he put the yokomo 23 turn motor in, but didn't have any decent batteries left to power it at the end of the day!


And a video of some nice drifting by some bloke.



Oh! And I almost forgot, on Yahoo Auction I managed to get an Sanwa (Airtronics) m8 fm control for $105. Sweet! I can't wait to get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home